I love boots and practically live in them from October to March. I’ve got boots for every possible purpose – work or play. What I didn’t have *until now* is a pair of motorcycle or engineer boots.
I’ve been pretty much able to justify every pair of boots I have.
- Tall black boots to wear with dresses and dress pants.
- Tall suede, taupe boots to wear under/over jeans.
- Cowboy boots that are very, very practical. They keep my feet warm and dry and are perfect for walking on wet, slushy surfaces.
- Ankle boots in brown that pull on and are super utilitarian. Not pretty but great for running errands and shoveling snow.
- Kamik boots that are rated for -20F below. Great for deep snow wear and snowmobiling.
See? Every boot I own has a purpose. A very practical purpose. How could I possibly justify purchasing a pair of motorcycle or engineer boots when I don’t have a motorcycle? And I’m definitely not a biker babe.
The answer is simple. These boots are just plain cool and that’s what’s missing in my boot collection – cool boots.
I love my new boots. They have a rubber sole so they are not slippery and they’re not ‘clunky’ sounding when you walk in them. I may not be cool but my boots are!