Spring, or what we call mud season here in upstate New York, is right around the corner. Spring brings rain and the warmer temperatures mean everything is thawing out so there are mud and puddles everywhere. These boots are stylish and will keep your feet warm and dry as you traverse the mud and puddles that come with spring.
Here are five rain boots that caught my eye.
1. Hunter Back Adjustable Rain Boots in Navy. The gusset in the back is available in five colors. Perfect for those of us who don’t have skinny calves or want to tuck their jeans inside the boot. $150 online at Hunter.
2. How fun would wearing these boots be on a gray, dreary, rainy day? Love, love, love the cheerful floral print on these rain boots from Bogs. There are lots of other whimsical prints for this light weight, warm spring/summer wear boot. Bogs Rainboot Floral, $80.
3. A rain boot that looks like a cowboy boot? What?!? How cool is that? Love these. Women’s Hailey Jeans Co Paisley Print Cowboy Rainboots – Orange available online at Target for $39.99.
4. Okay, so these aren’t technically rain boots but I put these on the list because there are some days when it’s muddy and damp and you don’t want to mess up a nice pair of shoes. These are cute enough to wear when running errands and would look absolutely adorable with a pair of tights and a skirt. The Chooka Solid Duck Skimmer is available in Navy, Black or Fuchsai for $59.99 at Zappos.com.
5. Tretorn Plask is a cute wedge rain boot available in black, Atlantic deep, gunmetal, sea spray and maize. $85 at Zappos.com.
Bring on the rain! I’m ready.